Medical Record Analyst
- Career: Qualified as a nurse in 1992. Most of my career I worked on the Intensive Care Unit. Did the ENB100 Critical care course. Took time out to be a full time Mum to my 3 boys. Started work as a Medical Records Analyst in 2012. Recently completed the Return To Practice (Nursing) course at University.
- Career Highlights: Successfully completing the Return to Practice course at university after a career break
- Hobbies: Badminton, basketball, walking the dogs and cooking
- Likes: Countryside, spending time with my family and Chocolate (Cadbury’s)
- Dislikes: Housework, ironing and lamb
- Favourite Holiday: Family holidays in the sun
- Attitude to Life: Love, Laugh and Live