In-house Medical Record Analyst
- Specialisms: Bone Marrow Transplant, PICU, Surgical and Research.
- Career: Prior to nursing, worked as a Civil Servant (DHSS). Qualified as a Nurse (RGN) in 1992 and RSCN in 1996 – may go for a hat-trick and train as a midwife! Enjoyed the ward environment but decided to leave the NHS in 2012 to do medico-legal work and join the 9-5 office world
- Career Highlights: Travelling and speaking to researchers in Madrid and Berlin for the MPS Society (clinical trial) with (the quite famous) Ed Wraith. Any time I was hugged – the nicest highlight of all
- Professional Body: NMC and RSCN
- Hobbies: Reading, cross-stitch, white water rafting, sailing (Norfolk Broads) and rock climbing
- Likes: Afternoons with friends and holidays with family
- Dislikes: Sarcasm, rude people and avocados!
- Favourite Holiday: Lapland, Rome and New Zealand
- Attitude to Life: At least have a go – say yes (then panic)
- Email: Joanne.Buckley@medicalrecordcollation.com