Deputy to Head of Operations
- Career: 3 years training as a Legal Executive, 17 years with the Halifax, 4 years in claims management
- Career Highlights: 3 promotions in 15 months to management level when I first joined the Halifax
- Hobbies: Netball – playing for Trafford Senior Netball Club, yoga and jogging – all when not injured. Socialising with great family and friends, going to the theatre and supporting my two sons on a cold and, usually, wet hockey side-line
- Likes: Considerate people and a warm fire to thaw out by, having watched my sons play hockey!
- Dislikes: Inconsiderate people and mid-lane drivers
- Favourite Holiday: Egypt – which included a cruise on the Nile and a stay in Cairo and Luxor – it was just like “Death on the Nile” (well almost!) and all family holidays
- Attitude to Life: Enjoy it and smile!
- Email: Nicola.Blair@medicalrecordcollation.com