Owner and MD
- Specialisms: Coronary Care and Cardiac Intervention. Collating and Analysing Medical Records
- Career: Over 20 years nursing (RN) which I loved then establishing Medical Record Collation in 2008
- Career Highlights: Making a difference in life or death situations
- Professional Body: RCN & NMC
- Hobbies: Tennis, cycling, walking. Also sailing and pretty much anything in/on the water when I get the chance. Family, friends, books, films, theatre, travel, food (cooking and eating!) and gardening
- Likes: Time with my 2 children, holidays, the outdoors and early doors on a Friday!
- Dislikes: People who are selfish and inconsiderate – “do unto others as you would have them do unto you”.
- Favourite Holiday: Annual family holiday in Scotland, girls’ weekends away, 4 weeks travelling in NZ in 2014 and cycling trips
- Attitude to Life: As my son said to me recently – “just do it while you still can”!
- Email: Sally.firstname.lastname@example.org