MRC are happy to arrange training with your professional team to help develop their knowledge and understanding of medical records.
Training Your Team
Have you ever wondered…
…what you should include when sending medical records for sorting and collation?
…how you can ensure that you are getting the most out of a chronology and memo, whilst minimising costs?
…what some of the medical terminology actually means?
Our training is tailored to suit your requirements and can include:
- Practical aspects of organising the records
- Help understanding different types of records
- Help checking records for completeness
- Explanations of medical abbreviations and terminology
- Assistance finding your way around the records with explanations from a clinical viewpoint
- Clinical topics
We are always happy to provide telephone advice about specific cases that we are working on for you. However, if you feel you and your team would benefit from further insight into medical records from a clinical/nursing perspective, please get in touch to arrange a training session.
For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0161 928 1636.