MRC are happy to arrange training with your professional team to help develop their knowledge and understanding of medical records.
Training Your Team
Have you ever wondered:
- What needs to be included when sending medical records for sorting and collation?
- How to be certain you are getting the most out of a chronology?
- What some of the medical terminology actually means?
- How you can help keep the cost of this service as low as possible?
- What clinical experience our nurses and midwives have and how this proves invaluable when preparing medical chronologies?
Our training is tailor made to suit your requirements and may include:
- Practical aspects of organising the records
- Help understanding different types of records
- Help checking for completeness
- Explanations of medical abbreviations and terminology
- Assistance finding your way around the records with explanations from a clinical viewpoint
- Clinical topics
Our training sessions, run by experienced nurses and trainers from MRC, provide firms with the opportunity to learn ways to get the most out of the medical records at the lowest cost.
For more information about this service please contact Nicola at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 928 1636