MRC offer a flexible tailored approach for all cases, please call us to discuss how we can help you
Medical Record Collation (MRC) specialises in the collation and analysis of medical records for both clinical negligence and personal injury cases.
We provide a fully flexible service tailored to your exact requirements on instruction as it is recognised these may differ on a case by case basis, particularly when liability and causation have yet to be established.
We are happy to provide an estimate in advance of the records being sent out (based on the volume of records and the issues of the case) or on receipt of the records.
We believe that the flexibility of our services and fee options will provide you with the right level of service and cost which will be capable of supporting any forthcoming revised fee arrangements.
Our Standard Services include any or all of the following:
- Sorting of records into chronological order within specified sections
- Identification and removal of duplicate records
- Double sided copies will be recopied to single sided
- Pagination of each page
- Preparation of a comprehensive typed index for inclusion in each lever arch file
- Preparation of a detailed medical chronology
- Preparation of a memo document detailing any salient points worthy of further consideration
- Missing/illegible records highlighted
- Recommendation of type of expert together with suggestion of questions to pose to your expert
Additional Services on Request:
- Printing records from electronic format
- Preparation of a schedule of radiology/investigations
- Scanning of records: to CD/memory stick; for upload to our online document sharing system; to PDF e-file allowing annotation of records
- Copy sets of records
- Forward copies of the index, chronology and summary electronically on completion of the case
- Glossary of relevant medical abbreviations
- A collection and delivery service for law firms within a 40 mile radius
We are very aware of the confidential nature of the records entrusted to us.
Records are always returned within the specified time-frame by your preferred tracked method, usually DX or courier.
MRC maintains a robust information security management system designed to exemplify good practice in information security. We comply with the General Data Protection Regulations due to come into force in May 2018 (as well as existing legislation) and comply with the Government’s Cyber Essentials scheme.