MRC offer a flexible tailored approach for all cases, please call us to discuss how we can help you
Medical Record Collation (MRC) specialises in the collation and analysis of medical records for predominantly clinical negligence and personal injury cases.
We provide a flexible service tailored to your exact requirements on instruction. We recognise these may differ on a case-by-case basis, particularly when liability and causation have yet to be established.
We are happy to provide estimates in advance of the records being sent out (based on the volume of records and the issues involved) or on receipt of the records.
Our service includes any or all of the following:
- Double sided copies recopied to single sided if needed
- Sorting of records into chronological order within specified sections
- Identification and removal of duplicate records
- Pagination of each page
- Early identification of missing records
- A typed index for inclusion in each lever arch file
- A memo suggesting the type of Expert you may wish to instruct, and also detailing any salient points worthy of further consideration by them
- A detailed medical chronology
- All electronic documents provided on case completion
- Printing records provided electronically
- Preparation of a schedule of radiology/investigations
- Scanning/digitising of records as a text searchable (OCR’d) PDF file allowing for annotation, to CD/USB or for upload to the MRC Portal
- Copy sets of records
- A free collection and delivery service for law firms within a 40 mile radius
- Training you and your team on finding their way around medical records and preparing them for the pagination process
We are very aware of the confidential nature of the records entrusted to us.
Safe receipt of the records will be promptly acknowledged by the operations team.
Records are always returned within the specified time frame by tracked courier.
MRC maintains a robust information security management system designed to exemplify good practice in information security. We comply with the General Data Protection Regulations and the Government’s Cyber Essentials scheme.
The MRC Client Portal is ISO27001compliant, Cyber Essentials and PCIDSS certified and all data is stored within UK Data Centres.