MRC offer a flexible tailored approach for all cases, please call us to discuss how we can help you
Medical Record Collation (MRC) specialises in the collation and analysis of medical records for predominantly clinical negligence and personal injury cases.
We provide a flexible service tailored to your exact requirements on instruction. We recognise these may differ on a case-by-case basis, particularly when liability and causation have yet to be established.
We are happy to provide estimates in advance of the records being sent out (based on the volume of records and the issues involved) or on receipt of the records.
Our standard service includes any or all of the following:
- Sorting of records into chronological order within specified sections
- Identification and removal of duplicate records
- Double sided copies recopied to single sided
- Pagination of each page
- Preparation of a comprehensive typed index for inclusion in each lever arch file
- Preparation of a detailed medical chronology
- Preparation of a memo document detailing any salient points worthy of further consideration
- Missing/illegible records highlighted
- Recommendation of types of expert together with suggestion of questions to pose to them
- Electronic copies of the index, chronology and summary on completion of the case
Additional services on request:
- Printing records from electronic format
- Preparation of a schedule of radiology
- Scanning of records as a text searchable (OCR’d) PDF file allowing for annotation, either for upload to the Client Portal for onward sharing and/or to an encrypted CD
- Copy sets of records
- A collection and delivery service for law firms within a 40 mile radius
We are very aware of the confidential nature of the records entrusted to us.
Safe receipt of the records will be promptly acknowledged by the operations team.
Records are returned within the specified time frame by your preferred tracked method, usually DX or courier.
MRC maintains a robust information security management system designed to exemplify good practice in information security. We comply with the General Data Protection Regulations and the Government’s Cyber Essentials scheme.
The MRC Client Portal is ISO27001compliant, Cyber Essentials and PCIDSS certified and all data is stored within UK Data Centres.