Impressed with our service?
Spread the word far and wide to be in with a chance of winning a prize
Terms & Conditions
- The Prize draw is open to residents of the UK who are at least 18 years old and are a client (instructing solicitor) of Medical Record Collation Ltd (MRC Ltd).
- You will receive one entry into the annual prize draw for every new client (an instructing solicitor who has no previous relationship with MRC Ltd) you refer to us which results in them using our services.
- Each entry into the prize draw is made at the time the new client is invoiced for work.
- You must provide your details and the details of the potential new client you are referring to us.
- Alternatively the person being referred must provide MRC Ltd with your details.
- There are no restrictions on the number of referrals you can make or the number of entries you can have into each draw.
- The first draw will take place no later than April 2018 and will cover the period from 1st April 2017 to the 31st March 2018; subsequent draws will take place every 12 months.
- MRC Ltd will randomly select each prize winner from the entries recorded between the first day of the period and close of business on the last day of the period as shown above.
- The prize will be a choice of 3 offers which are described on the MRC website.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash.
- This offer is available until further notice.
- MRC Ltd staff are not eligible for this offer.
- MRC Ltd reserves the right to amend, vary or cancel these terms and conditions or to withdraw this promotion at any time.
- The winner of each draw will be notified by phone and/or email.
- If you are successful in the draw, you may be asked to participate in publicity.
- The promoter of this offer is Medical Record Collation Ltd (MRC Ltd), Bruce Court, 25a Hale Road, Altrincham, Cheshire WA14 2EY.